60mm Fullrange drive unit
3.6 ohm single ferrite magnet
- Advanced compact full range drive unit
- 3 1/2in copper colour magnesium-alloy cone
- Operating range to 20KHz –smooth response
- Low-profile multiform cone profile for wide directivity
- Advanced low-distortion motor
- Long-stroke suspension, nomex low-mass spider
- Self-damping polymer basket
The Alpair 6M is well suited to smaller audio applications, particularly desk-top and nearfield uses. The bass-rich warm tone of this driver can act a balance for those installations using compressed or highly processed source music, complements the use of traditional and modern solid state amplification.This new generation 2 model concentrates on refining the musicality of the Alpair 6 heritage.
This new generation 2 driver has a new Multi-form cone design. The cone profile has been modified to improve vocal clarity in the lower/lower mid frequency ranges. New advanced Nomex rear suspension and a new low mass copper wound coil is also included in this design. Other additional features include a revision of the polymer mix for the frame making it 10% stiffer than the old model. Finally , new connector sets allow for remote soldering of cables, installation is easy.
|CMS||2.58 m M/N|
|X-Max||4mm one way|
|Power||15 Watt Nominal|
30 Watt Maxx
|Coil||188-mm dia Alu-copper|
Sasquatch compact MLTL floorstander:
Twin-driver vented box standmount:
There are no reviews yet.